Are you serious about your writing? Do you want to finally finish your novel, start your memoir, apply to MFA programs, or submit your work for publication? If your answer is yes, then it's time to consider working with a writing coach. I can help you define your goals, understand where your project fits in to the publishing landscape, meet deadlines, know where and how to submit your work for the greatest chance of success, and more.
Here's what you get with monthly coaching:
- Receive a written critique on up to 30 manuscript pages per month
- Two one-hour video or phone coaching sessions per month
- Four personalized coaching emails per month
- During your coaching sessions, we'll discuss your manuscript as well as any other questions you have.
- Personalized monthly writing or publishing assignment
- All critiques and coaching sessions are with New York Times bestselling author and veteran writing teacher Michelle Richmond
- Billed monthly. Cancel any time.
- Manuscript pages roll over, so if you don't submit your full 30 pages one month, you can submit additional pages the following month.